gnowsys-help

[Gnowsys-help] Gnowsys 0.5 on Zope 2.6.0

From: sn kaniff
Subject: [Gnowsys-help] Gnowsys 0.5 on Zope 2.6.0
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 20:10:50 -0800 (PST)

I am trying to install gnowsys0.5 on a zope2.6.0
installation.. i'm using ubuntu linux5.10...
TransparentFolders and Gnowsys05 shows up in the list
of products in my zope management interface.. how
exactly should a proceed from here to create a gnowsys
instance??? from the root folder i tried selecting
GNOWSYS05.. it asks me for Id, Topic, Email etc...
when i fill in these details and click add it gives me
an error... where did i go wrong and how do i create
the gnowsys instance???