gnowsys-help

Re: [Gnowsys-help] ZPT vs php

From: Nagarjuna G.
Subject: Re: [Gnowsys-help] ZPT vs php
Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2007 20:09:47 +0530

On 9/8/07, Arvind dwarakanath <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello,
             I  request Nagarjun sir to please elaborate on the advantages (& disavantages!! ) of using ZPT and php for Web Based GNOWSYS Client. Any help from others is also welcome. Please suggest some sites for studying the same.

it will be very nice if you do some research by looking at the articles and posts by people from the resutls of the search at google for "zpt vs php"  and also try "php vs zpt".  I did see several relevant debates there, and I am sure that will be useful beginning.

Nagarjuna