gnowsys-help

[Gnowsys-help] gnowser project : help needed

From: Sushama Thomas
Subject: [Gnowsys-help] gnowser project : help needed
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2007 04:29:05 -0700 (PDT)

hello !

project name: gnowser
we have certain queries about our module : 'buffer
structure specification in a text file.'
the purpose or the need for this module is not very
clear.according to our understanding, if for example
there's a text file as follows:-

1st HEADING

this is a test paragraph.it dosen't contain any valid
information.xxxyyvv
cvzcxvb..........the paragraph ends here.

2nd HEADING

this is the second para.

then the buffer structure will be as follows:-

[[1st HEADING,this ia a test paragraph.....the
paragraph ends here.],[2nd HEADING,this is second
para.]]

what the module is required to do is, if the buffer
structure is as given above, then it should create a
text file as shown below:-

heading1: 1st HEADING

heading2: 2nd HEADING

are we on the right track?