gnowsys-help

Re: [Gnowsys-help] Fw: gnowsys documentation

From: Nagarjuna G.
Subject: Re: [Gnowsys-help] Fw: gnowsys documentation
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 14:57:20 +0530

On 2/21/08, Saurabh Gupte <address@hidden> wrote:

> the gnowsys home site says that the documentation of gnowsys is provided on
> the gnoware dvd. but we are not able to find it on the dvd. can anyone
> kindly give us the path where the documentation is present on the dvd.
>
> regards
> Ashish Bhujbal
> Foram Gosrani
> Dhaval Raje
> Hemangi Shah
> Saurabh Gupte

the documentation present in the dvd is also present at the website,
http://www.gnowledge.org/gnowsys/.

however this is for the older version, and the current version
documentation is not yet complete.
please use the installation documentation as published on the
selfplatform development site, and if you have further doubts please
contact KK or alpesh during this week.  this is till we complete the
gnowsys documentation.

also ask questions if you have any on this list.

Nagarjuna

--
Nagarjuna G.
http://www.gnowledge.org/