gnowsys-help

[Gnowsys-help] problem in nid value

From: Himanshu Chauhan
Subject: [Gnowsys-help] problem in nid value
Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 18:59:11 +0530 (IST)

ERROR MESSAGE

Error Type
ProgrammingError
Error Value
invalid byte sequence for encoding "UTF8": 0xe72fae HINT: This error can also happen if the byte sequence does not match the encoding expected by the server, which is controlled by "client_encoding".

This problem which we mentioned was because of nid which is given to the object.

dict_o_language = {
        'nid':'简体中文',#language name
        'uid':'1',
        'status':'Public',
        'content':"",
        'title':[''],
        'description':"chinese is one of the language.",
        'instanceof':['language']
        }

context.gnowql.manageAddObject( dict_o_language )

But if we do put the above nid value as title and viceversa then the object gets added in gnowsys.

dict_o_language = {
        'nid':'chinese',
        'uid':'1',
        'status':'Public',
        'content':"",
        'title':['简体中文'],
        'description':"chinese is one of the language.",
        'instanceof':['language']
        }

context.gnowql.manageAddObject( dict_o_language )

So now how shall we proceed??

Himanshu
Khushbu
Deepti