gnowsys-help

[Gnowsys-help] unicode error sustains

From: Himanshu Chauhan
Subject: [Gnowsys-help] unicode error sustains
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2008 23:10:28 +0530 (IST)

Hello,
 We,Translation Team again faced the same unicode problem while dumping data in gnowsys.
It doesnt take unicode value for nid.
It does accept the same for status as well as Title.
We tried the following but it didnt work:
1.
    a=u'简体中文'
2.
    a='简体中文'
    a.encode('utf-8')
3.
    a='简体中文'
    a.encode('utf-16')
4.
    unicode('简体中文','latin-1').encode('utf-8')

dict_at_preferred_encoding = {
                'nid':'简体中文',
                'uid':'1',
                'status':'public',
                'content':'',
                'subtypeof':[],
                'title':['HIMANSHU'],
                'description':'',
                'datatype':'varchar',
                'subjecttypes':['po_file']
                }

print context.gnowql.manageAddAttributeType( dict_at_preferred_encoding )
return printed

ERROR

Error Type
ProgrammingError
Error Value
invalid byte sequence for encoding "UTF8": 0xe72fae HINT: This error can also happen if the byte sequence does not match the encoding expected by the server, which is controlled by "client_encoding".

Best Regards
Himanshu Chauhan

Forgot the famous last words? Access your message archive online. Click here.