gnowsys-help

[Gnowsys-help] Retriving left and right object in relationship

From: Saurabh Gupte
Subject: [Gnowsys-help] Retriving left and right object in relationship
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 20:04:18 +0530 (IST)

we are using gnowsys 0.7. we have created a relationship and we want to
retrieve the right and left objects of the relationship from the id of that
relationship.
eg : relationship is 'Mumbai_locatedIn_Maharashtra' where mumbai and
maharashtra are the objects and locatedin is the relationshipType.

but we are not able to retrieve the objects. can anyone please suggest us a way
of retrieving the objects.
can we make use of getNeighbourhood()? what arguments should we pass to it?
please reply

regards
saurabh gupte
dhaval raje
ashish bhujbal
hemangi shah
foram gosrani

      Get the freedom to save as many mails as you wish. To know how, go to
http://help.yahoo.com/l/in/yahoo/mail/yahoomail/tools/tools-08.html