[Gnu-arch-users] Re: --skip-present implemented

From: Miles Bader
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: --skip-present implemented
Date: 09 Sep 2003 14:22:52 +0900

Robert Collins <address@hidden> writes:
> > Anybody got a non-webdav mirror for this?
>
> I've mailed it to you.

Thanks.  Actually, I already set up my own mirror on gnu.org (which I
can access via ssh).  Very handy all that mirroring stuff.

I had to tweak the patch a bit to avoid conflicts with my own changes
to replay, and notice the following bit of code:

   if (action == arch_replay_op_missing)
    revisions = arch_whats_missing (tree_root, arch, version, skip_present);
   else
    revisions = arch_whats_new (tree_root, arch, version);

[The similarity between the --new and `missing' cases is a bit harder
to miss in my version!]

Should arch_whats_new be modified in a similar way?  I think it would
be similarly useful for that case.

-Miles
--
Is it true that nothing can be known?  If so how do we know this?  -Woody Allen