[Gnu-arch-users] Re: tla update

From: Miles Bader
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: tla update
Date: 12 Sep 2003 09:31:21 +0900

Denys Duchier <address@hidden> writes:
> My question is: what is this "reverting changes"?
>
> Did it actually revert anything, or this just a heading where reverted
> changes would be listed if there were any?  If the latter, then either
> omitting it or printing something like "(none)" after it would be less
> confusing.

It's just noise in this case; if it _had_ reverted any changes, they
would be listed after that.

I've been meaning to get rid of that messages in the do-nothing case
(in fact, I'd also like to excise _all_ messages to do with `local
changes' unless there actually are such changes), but it's not entirely
trivial due to the way tla is organized internally.

-Miles
--
The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources.
  --Albert Einstein