Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Outpupt of 'tla srcfind'

From: Tom Lord
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Outpupt of 'tla srcfind'
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 07:45:32 -0700 (PDT)

    > From: Tez Kamihira <address@hidden>

    > I have a question.

    > I'd like to confirm 'tla srcfind' output.

    > old version of tla:

    >     address@hidden ViewARCH--0.0.3]$ /usr/local/bin/tla srcfind | head -1
    >     S ./CHANGES

    > but new one is:

    >     address@hidden ViewARCH--0.0.3]$ tla srcfind | head -1
    >     S  CHANGES

    > Above output difference is intentional ? (It makes a subtle influence
    > to my work.)

Yup, I wondered if that one would bite you.

The new column can contain a '?' if the first column is not 'S' and
the file was classified as it was because of an `untagged-source'
rule.   In other words, the second column identifies files that pass
the naming conventions for source but are not source.