Re: [Gnu-arch-users] revision library stats

From: Robert Collins
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] revision library stats
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 19:54:57 +1000

On Thu, 2003-09-25 at 19:50, Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:
> How many revisions?
> How big is a source tree?

The tree is publicly available, it's trivial for you to answer this
yourself.

> (Yes, the 8:1 compression is interesting in its own right, but
> it would be nice to have other parameters for comparison as others
> publish data points.)

my 3.0 HEAD branch, including pristines and all that, has a 53MB
checkedout, and bootstrapped size. I've no idea of the total number of
revisions, but

address@hidden:~/source/squid/MemPools$ find
~/source/arch/squid/squid/ -name "*.gz" | wc -l
811

Rob