[Gnu-arch-users] config-manager updates

From: Robert Collins
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] config-manager updates
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 01:00:11 +1100

A few changes some folk may like:
 * a HOWTO, for writing and using configs
 * cm update, to update each element in a config, against an arbitrary
config.
 * url scheme stripping, for ease of use in external iteration (**)

I've updated the snapshot on
http://www.robertcollins.net/config-manager.html to the latest code.

(**) I'm holding off generic iteration, until I've a little more feeling
for just what is needed - once more stuff is factored out internally,
I'll start exposing a solid external interface to drive it.

P.S. if anyone wants to get commit notices for some or all of my
projects, just let me know.

Rob