[Gnu-arch-users] tla1.2 on cygwin

From: lode . leroy
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] tla1.2 on cygwin
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 11:11:20 +0100 (CET)

Hi all,

I uploaded tla1.2 for cygwin to my {arch} page:
http://www.geocities.com/lode_leroy/arch

If you find problems using this release,
please try starting from scratch
(i.e. remove {arch}, {archives}, "~/.arch-params} etc)
as some changes in what get's "pathcompressed" has occurred

PS: I'm still not 100% sure whether I catch all temporary folders
used by tla, without also maintaining the "user-visible" folders
in unmodified state... Until then, there I'm not going to implement
optimizations (i.e. caching the pathcompress results)

btw. Is there enough interest in maintaining this "deviate" version?

-- lode

Plaats je zoekertjes GRATIS op AdValvas
Placez votre petite annonce GRATUITEMENT sur AdValvas
http://www.advalvas.be