Re: [Gnu-arch-users] What are the pending changes, anyways?

From: Tom Lord
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] What are the pending changes, anyways?
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 09:49:55 -0800 (PST)

    > From: "Pierce T.Wetter III" <address@hidden>

    > What are the pending changes, anyways?

Vaguely: there's an accumulation of small changes in the tracker.  A
few things on the list recently, and a boatload of performance work
from abently and rbcollins.

My hope is to, within the next two weeks, switch over to using
asuffield's issue tracker hack which will make the state of the queue
a little bit easier to see.

    > (Hoping for integration of the changes to allow spaces in filenames.)

And, so far as I know, those are pending some requested cleanups.
chth, is that the plan?