[Gnu-arch-users] Re: tla-1.2 solaris (success!)

From: Miles Bader
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: tla-1.2 solaris (success!)
Date: 12 Mar 2004 10:25:39 +0900

Stig Brautaset <address@hidden> writes:
> > I finally got tla to build on solaris.  The key, which has not been
> > mentioned here AFAIK, is
> > specifying --posix-shell to configure is not enough.
>
> No, that flag is used to tell installed shell scripts what shell to use.
> It is not used in the build process. For that, you need --config-shell.
> This has been mentioned numerous times on this list (but maybe not
> recently).

It's certainly mentioned on the wiki page about compiling on solaris:

   http://wiki.gnuarch.org/moin.cgi/Compiling_20tla_20on_20Solaris

All you solaris freaks please feel free to update that page if there
are any problems with it.

-miles
--
"Whatever you do will be insignificant, but it is very important that
 you do it."  Mahatma Gandhi