Re: address@hidden: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: tla1.2 on cygwin]

From: Johannes Berg
Subject: Re: address@hidden: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: tla1.2 on cygwin]
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 00:30:33 +0100

On Wed, 2004-03-10 at 10:23, Tom Lord wrote:
>> [killing stuff in revlibs]
> Presumably that depends on what tools you use.  My experience is the
> opposite.

Bah! Due to me changing permissions on a directory to read-only inside a
project I can no longer use that project. Its not important, and I could
probably get it back if I wanted to (its only a test-project for tla
after all), but its annoying. See some mailing list posting a while ago
I wrote about this.

It messes up my revision library big time because tla leaves around all
the ,,newstuff directories, so you need to go there and kill them
manually
(or find -type d -name ',,new-revision*' | xargs rm -rf)

johannes
--
http://www.sipsolutions.de/
Key-ID: 9AB78CA5 Johannes Martin Berg <address@hidden>