Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Fast commits

From: Robin Farine
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Fast commits
Date: Sat, 03 Apr 2004 17:50:37 +0200

Tom Lord wrote:

No.  One point is that there's no need for a file called
`last-revsion' in the ++version-lock directory because that directory
is normally stored in a directory named `patch-N' where that's the
same string that would go in the `last-revision' file.  By the time
you can open the `last-revision' file, you don't have to.

Anyway, I already acked that this does not make sense.

Robin