[Gnu-arch-users] Re: Problem mixing tags & patches in a version

From: Richard Curnow
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: Problem mixing tags & patches in a version
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 12:11:22 +0100

(Sorry to reply to self)

* Richard Curnow <address@hidden> [2004-04-07]:

> However, the problem is that if I do 'tla logs --merges' in that working
> copy I see
>
> base-0
>     merges in:
>       address@hidden/a--c--1--base-0
>       address@hidden/a--c--1--patch-1
>       address@hidden/a--c--1--patch-2
>       address@hidden/a--c--1--patch-3
>       address@hidden/a--c--1--patch-4
>       address@hidden/a--c--1--patch-5
>       address@hidden/a--c--1--patch-6
>       address@hidden/a--c--1--patch-7
>       address@hidden/a--b--1--base-0
>       address@hidden/a--b--1--patch-1
>       address@hidden/a--b--1--patch-2
>       address@hidden/a--b--1--patch-3
>       address@hidden/a--b--1--patch-4
>       address@hidden/a--b--1--patch-5
>       address@hidden/a--b--1--patch-6

... although I've just noticed that the patch-logs directories under
{arch} contain does only the patches I'd expect to be there, so I should
be OK for later merging.  It seems it's actually just the construction
of the New-Patches: line in the logfile during the tag operation to
create a--d--1--base-0 that's gone wrong.

--
Richard \\\ SH-4/SH-5 Core & Debug Architect
Curnow  \\\         SuperH (UK) Ltd, Bristol