Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Old Mailinglist archive, anyone?

From: James Blackwell
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 05:55:53 -0400

Tobias:
> Duh. :-) Entirely forgot there's gmane which seems to go back to Oct
> 2002. ersonally suffices for me, but for the case that anyone has got
> an archive reaching beyond that date, there's the possibility to import
> mailboxes (which, howsoever, may mean a little annoyance for those who
> are subscribed via gmane).

Yeah. This spurred a conversation on irc. A couple people are getting
together to try and get together all of the old posts to do one
super-push.

> PS: The phrase in my .sig is old greek and means "The one who knows
>     useful things, not the one who knows much, is wise".

Ahhh. So what's the guy that knows much useful things?

BTW, Mine was an old advertising slogan written in spanish that can best
be translated as "I love Taco Bell".