[Gnu-arch-users] Re: =partner-versions

From: Miles Bader
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: =partner-versions
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2004 13:02:41 +0900

Stefan Monnier <address@hidden> writes:
>>    tla-partner --group=freaks missing -s
>> it would get the partners from a file called {arch}/+partner-versions.freaks
>
> As long as I can do something like
>
>         tla changes --someoption xfs
>         tla changes --someoption trunk
>         tla changes --someoption lexbind
>         tla changes --someoption bidi
>         tla changes --someoption unicode

Hmm, well with my suggestion, you could do:

        tla-partner -gxfs changes
        tla-partner -gtrunk changes
        tla-partner -glexbind changes
        tla-partner -gbidi changes
        tla-partner -gunicode changes

If you had set up the appropriate partner files.

[Sure I'd like a native tla option too, but I like bloat more than some
people... :-]

-Miles
--
"Whatever you do will be insignificant, but it is very important that
 you do it."  Mahatma Gandhi