Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Cachrevs in mirrors.sourcecontrol.net

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Cachrevs in mirrors.sourcecontrol.net
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2004 18:25:44 -0400

On Thu, Jun 03, 2004 at 08:20:38AM -0400, Colin Walters wrote:
> On Wed, 2004-06-02 at 22:22, John F Meinel Jr wrote:
> > I was wondering about getting cacherevs put into the sourcecontrol
> > mirrors. I believe tla archive-mirror doesn't mirror cachrevs,
>
> It does, and in fact it does by default.
>
> address@hidden> tla archive-mirror --help | grep -i cache
>   --no-cached        don't copy cached revisions
>   --cached-tags      copy only cachedrevs for tags to other archives

This doesn't copy retroactively-added cacherevs, though, right (I think this
was the basis of a huge thread a while back :-)?

I usually add cacherevs to my archive only after a sigifificant delay, to
avoid screwing people who frequently update from that archive...

-Miles
--
"Though they may have different meanings, the cries of 'Yeeeee-haw!' and
 'Allahu akbar!' are, in spirit, not actually all that different."