Re: [Gnu-arch-users] [BUG] init-tree accepts no arguments

From: Aaron Bentley
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] [BUG] init-tree accepts no arguments
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2004 12:39:23 -0400

Mike Hearn wrote:

On Sun, 2004-06-20 at 11:34 -0400, Aaron Bentley wrote:

When I do this:
address@hidden:~/arch$ mkdir foo
address@hidden:~/arch$ cd foo
address@hidden:~/arch/foo$ tla init-tree
address@hidden:~/arch/foo$ tla import

I get this:
import: project tree has no default version
  tree: /mnt/share/shareroot/arch/foo

Same results with tla 1.1 and with my current development version. What version are you using, and what commands are you doing?

I'm using tla 1.2, and those are pretty much the commands I'm using.

Well, I only get it if I supply a version argument to import or set the tree version.

Adding a log version does fix it, so rather than an init-tree bug, I think this should be an import wishlist item.

E.g. "If the user supplies a version, tla import should automatically add the log version, if it is not already present." Perhaps it should also set the default version.

Aaron