[Gnu-arch-users] tla devo configs

From: Robert Anderson
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] tla devo configs
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 18:53:17 -0500

The tla devo configs are a little shy of self-documenting.  There
doesn't seem to be a config that pulls from tla--devo--1.3, which
I take is the main development line at the moment (if there is
such a thing.)  (and the one that has the patch you just made for
me).

Is there a difference between emf.net/ and emf.net-tla/ configs?
 Is one or the other "blessed" or something?

Should I just build-config emf.net/devo.tla, and then swap out
tla--devo--1.1 for tla--devo--1.3?

And I think it's historical, but I think it's worth pointing out
that organizing configs by dirs named according to hosts is less
than ideal.  Mirroring makes that idea kind of useless and a bit
misleading, doesn't it?

Bob