Re: [Gnu-arch-users] inode signature problem plague

From: Aaron Bentley
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] inode signature problem plague
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2004 10:16:49 -0400

Tom Lord wrote:
    > From: "Robert Anderson" <address@hidden>

    > Very much appreciated.  I'll "express" that a little more when I
    > get home later this evening.

You're welcome and thank you.

Thanks from me too, Tom. I'm glad to see that we won't have to worry about the whitespace issue or the NFS issue with 1.3, even though I've never used NFS for a revlib.

    > Is there anything sketchy in devo that I should be especially
    > careful about for a "production" environment?

I don't think so but then, there was the surprise caused by my
errant commit in hackerlab just days ago so risks are not at an
all time classic low.

I've been using a tla based on your patch-26 for weeks, with no sign of anything amiss.

Aaron