Re: [Gnu-arch-users] [BUG] FEATURE PLANS: "perfect" summary deltas

From: Aaron Bentley
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] [BUG] FEATURE PLANS: "perfect" summary deltas
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2004 11:54:02 -0400

Matthew Dempsky wrote:

I'm not sure if the other described algorithms would allow
mixing regular patches and summary patches.

My alorithm explicitly does. It uses deltas instead of simple revisions where possible, but uses simple revisions otherwise. Tom hasn't described mixing simple revisions and delta revisions, but it probably could.

Aaron