[Gnu-arch-users] Re: arch on windows?

From: lode . leroy
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: arch on windows?
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 09:13:59 +0200 (CEST)

I just wanted to add the following thought I had this morning:
someone noted that to be able to share a working directory
from windows was nice to have.
Using the pathcompress (=dirnames or dos8.3 hack)
you can use the bundled tar (/usr/share/tla/libexec/tar)
to create an archive of your directory. When unpacking the
so-cunstructed tar file with a standard tar, it will create
the directories using the full names...

Plaats je zoekertjes GRATIS op AdValvas
Placez votre petite annonce GRATUITEMENT sur AdValvas
http://www.advalvas.be