Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Announce: axp - a new command line tool

From: Zenaan Harkness
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Announce: axp - a new command line tool
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2004 09:37:16 +1000

> > BTW, I recommend changing the command to apx if possible
>
> The first feedback I got was how "axp" is a bitch to type on Dvorak.
> Are you people serious or what? :)

yep :)

If it infuriates me every time I type the command, no amount of
sub-comman-hierarchy thingy goodness will counter that frustration and
I'd simply go back to using the keyboard friendly "tla" (and even that I
was a little frustrated with for a while, since I'd spent a couple weeks
on bitkeeper, and gotten used to just two keystrokes, b and k, and both
of those were on opposite sides of the keyboard - touch typist's heaven.

cheers
zen