[Gnu-arch-users] darcs vs tla

From: Timothy Webster
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] darcs vs tla
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2004 23:46:09 -0500

After spending some time investigating darcs.
I must say, I like the simplicity of its interface and design.
However I am concerned about "problems" related to async patch
updates is still an ongoing development with lots of discussion.

I would like to hear from users who have tried both tla and
darcs. And specifically why I should not go with darcs.
I am currently leaning towards darcs,with over 300 machines in the
balance I want to make the right decision.

-Tim