Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: tla changes --diffs question

From: John Meinel
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: tla changes --diffs question
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2004 08:14:54 -0600

address@hidden wrote:
it stores the files in the repository as LF, and upon checkout converts to CRLF
That is why it is actually a bug in tla-cygwin-1.2.1

John,

hmm... I was convinced that this was only a problem in the binary I sent you.

I tried it out on my pc, and you're right. looks like something that changed
in diffutils-2.8.7-1 on cygwin...
(they added "--binary" and defaulted that to false on WIN32)...

I uploaded a fixed version... please try it again...

-- lode

Did you fix both the "dirnames" and the "dos83" versions or just the dos8.3? If you remember, last I checked I still had some problems with 8.3 creating short-name files.

I haven't really investigated it. But I'm willing to give it another go. Do you want to create a build with debugging enabled (can you still just set the environ variable TLA_LOG?).

John
=:->