[Gnu-arch-users] 'tla' command not available after install

From: Michael Hanna
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] 'tla' command not available after install
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 08:42:17 -0500

hi I installed from source ver. 1.2.1 and once I completed the 'make install' step, bash reports that tla command is unavailable.

any suggestions on what I should be looking for if I inspect my /usr/local/bin directory? or anything else?

I installed on MacOS X(Darwin, BSD), 10.3.5.

I still have a record of my install results and there doesn't seem to be any errors reported..

regards,
Michael