[Gnu-arch-users] Problem with tla-cvs-sync

From: Alex Queiroz
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Problem with tla-cvs-sync
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 16:56:18 -0300

Hi guys,

     I am using tla-cvs-sync at work to sync one of the company's CVS
modules with my personal Arch version. The problem is that I've added
a lot of files to my Arch working copy, committed them, and when I try
to run tla-cvs-sync in my synchronisation tree I get the following:

cvs commit: use `cvs add' to create an entry for pos/code/src/dom/timer.c

     I'd do what CVS tells me to do, but it's an awful lot of files.
Is there a better way to solve this?

-alex