Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Using win32 and unix questions

From: Erik de Castro Lopo
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Using win32 and unix questions
Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 10:06:00 +1000

Neilen Marais wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I'm working on an academic code, and have been using tla quite happly as
> a simple revisioning system under linux. I told my colleauges who will
> be colaborating with me about arch, and they were quite interested!
>
> The problem is that they are using windows, and I Linux. Also, I don't
> use windows at all, so it's hard for me to test out the various windows
> releases.
>
> >From what I can tell from the wiki, there are 3 win32 tla ports. The simplest
> to use seems to be the Johannes port,

That one  did not work for me.

I have however had success with the one here:

    http://ct.radiology.uiowa.edu/~jfmeinel/tla-short-path/

the file tla.exe.bz2, not the .zip file.

Erik
  Erik de Castro Lopo  address@hidden (Yes it's valid)
"Working with Perforce in my day job makes me really appreciate
just how good GNU Arch is." -- Erik de Castro Lopo