[Gnu-arch-users] baz, --full option, revision lists: What's the best beh

From: Matthieu Moy
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] baz, --full option, revision lists: What's the best behavior?
Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 22:44:25 +0200

Hi,

baz missing removed the "-f, --full" option, and made it the default
behavior. While this can be a good thing (I always used -f
anyway ...), this makes it inconsistant with other commands displaying
revision lists (baz revisions, baz logs, ...).

Shouldn't we apply the same change (remove -f and make it the default)
to other bazaar commands? (I can do this myself, but I want opinions
on this)

Thanks,

--
Matthieu