Re: [Gnu-arch-users] signal/noise

From: John A Meinel
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] signal/noise
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 22:25:41 -0500

James Blackwell wrote:
On Mon, Sep 26, 2005 at 10:45:51AM +0200, Hervé Cauwelier wrote:

I wonder what is worth reading on this list now, maybe the spam.

I get enough elsewhere so goodbye arch.

How many addresses are left on this list? If the number is small, how many
of them are likely some sort of storage/gateway?

It does seem like people are jumping ship. :)

But I think g-a-u has had a long history of being off-topic, so any discussion here is perfectly suitable. Especially political rhetoric.

John
=:->