[Gnu-arch-users] Maintainership, and whiners...

From: ams
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Maintainership, and whiners...
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 20:13:12 +0200

Blech, all this "Tom sucks as a maintainer" crap irks me quite badly.
If people think he did such a bad job, why can't someone step up as a
maintainer and try doing a better job?  Seriously, I dare you all.

I'd happily step up if I didn't have so many other things to work on
and maintain.  But I'd love to see someone pick up the torch, and
continue developing tla.

I atleast don't particulary care about recv, sorry, I simply don't
want to change VCS each week, this is why CVS is so wonderful.