Re: [Gnu-arch-users] that's a spade.

From: Matthew Hannigan
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] that's a spade.
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 12:19:05 +1000

On Sat, Oct 15, 2005 at 04:45:15PM -0700, Thomas Lord wrote:
> Miles:
>   > [To be honest, Colin's arguments actually sound more like a weak
>   > attempt to justify a dislike of taglines for other reasons, though I
>   > don't know what those would be.]
>
> Because Canonical thought-leaders worked hard to make it cool
> to slag Tom on anything and everything, pure and simple.
>
> Ironically, given their subsequent abandonment of Arch,
> they not only harmed me but wasted Mark's money in the
> process.

It's now pretty clear to me that to criticize or even
to refer to commentary about gnu-arch has a significant
negative value to oneself and others that might get caught
up in the net of paranoid fantasy.

I'll try much harder in the future NOT to help anyone
find out any previous discussion, documentation or
commentary on gnu arch on this list.

--
Matt