[Gnu-arch-users] dear colleagues

From: Thomas Lord
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] dear colleagues
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 03:23:38 -0800

Well, perfect end to a fucked up decade......

Really exciting night! Someone came pounding on my door to call me outside. Turns out, someone has totaled my car while it was parked on the street for the night.

Why is this exciting? Because I can't walk much at the moment and that car was vital to day to day survival. I wonder how I'll manage to get groceries tomorrow.

Wait, it gets better.

Being poor, I'm fully paid up and current on lowest available rate insurance. So, I called the claims number tonight and, an experience familiar from the open source world, the number is disconnected.

Watch us drown.

If anyone would like to help either please do so or pass this message along to someone sensitive who can.

Time is of the essence, if anyone happens to give a damn.