gnu-crypto-discuss

[GNU Crypto] Questions for release of version 2

From: Morgon Kanter
Subject: [GNU Crypto] Questions for release of version 2
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2003 12:20:20 -0400

I have a couple questions about the release of gnu-crypto version 2

1) Is this accompanied by a change in the shared libs soname (to .2)?
2) Are we going to have the debian/ directory for the debian packages
files in the official CVS repository?

Morgon
--
"Freenode Radio, the only place where you can hear Machinae Supremacy
followed by Chopin in the same 5 minutes." -- Ariannah, OggJay on