gnu-crypto-discuss

[GNU Crypto] What's left to do for the 2.0.0 release?

From: Morgon Kanter
Subject: [GNU Crypto] What's left to do for the 2.0.0 release?
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2003 01:27:03 -0400

...and also, what's the current CVS status? It's always seemed pretty
stable to me, but I'm just making sure. If it's stable as it seems, I'm
going to see about uploading it into the main Debian archive (yes I know
"it's about time, Morgon!" :p). Also, I assume the soname won't be
bumped for the 2.0.0 release, as it already has 2.0.0 in the ChangeLog.

Morgon
--
"Man is the only creature capable of hating itself" -- Governor of Japan
in The End of Evangelion