gnu-crypto-discuss

Re: [GNU Crypto] HAVAL algo

From: Casey Marshall
Subject: Re: [GNU Crypto] HAVAL algo
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 18:30:50 -0800

>>>>> "Suhas" == Suhas A Desai <address@hidden> writes:

Suhas> I need info on HAVAL algo and its doc..if someone has
Suhas> implemented in java ..pls forwar it.

I'd first point out that GNU Crypto's version is publicly available;
see http://www.gnu.org/software/gnu-crypto/ or FTP to ftp.gnu.org, and
look in /gnu/gnu-crypto.

That said, I've attached GNU Crypto's Haval implementation to this
message; I can't say much more about it or point you to any other
better references, since I did not write this particular
implementation.

Thanks.

--
Casey Marshall || address@hidden