gnu-crypto-discuss

[GNU Crypto] need help with GSS ?

From: Alan Moran
Subject: [GNU Crypto] need help with GSS ?
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 13:49:52 +0200 (CEST)

Hi All,

I see that you might be looking for assistance with your GSS implementation ? I have worked a lot with GSS in the past (Java JNI wrapper on a proprietary C impl etc.) and could perhaps be able to help out.  Can you give me an indication of what you wish to achieve in this direction and some initial pointers (have got the manual, Javadocs etc.).

Other vital statistics: mathematician (PhD, not a cryptographer but am interested in crypto e.g., SSL, ECC etc.), lots of Java/C experience, currently working as developer in security field.

Regards,
Alan.

Was denken Sie über E-Mail? Wir hören auf Ihre Meinung.