gnu-crypto-discuss

[GNU Crypto] Where can I download the gnu crypto docs?

From: Christian Wenzel-Benner
Subject: [GNU Crypto] Where can I download the gnu crypto docs?
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2007 23:33:56 +0100

Hello everyone,

I use gnu crypto as a library for my master's dissertation project.

I started out from the old website http://www.gnu.org/software/gnu-crypto/ and
found nice zip files with
JARs, javadoc and sources. Only when I recently felt the need for a specific
PRNG (Fortuna) did I
realise that there are indeed way newer versions of gnu crypto, now merged into
classpath.
I downloaded the classpath and the sources are there, but no docs (no javadoc
html,
 no .pdf programmer handbook).

Classpath has javadoc online, but seems to only cover the official java API
stuff, not gnu crypto.
Could someone please tell me where I can find docs that reflect the current
state of gnu crypto
as in classpath 0.96 ? I seem to be totally unable to locate them on the
classpath website.

Thanks in advance.

Christian