gnu-devels-jp

RE: [Fwd - Frm: address@hidden, Subj: FW: Resend: new account requ est

From: y-iida
Subject: RE: [Fwd - Frm: address@hidden, Subj: FW: Resend: new account requ est for iida]
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 19:58:09 +0900

<address@hidden>の発行の件ですが、「飯田はgnujdocの管理者じゃ
ないから作業が遅れた」みたいな言い訳?(末尾に引用)がきました。

おくじさん:
>[山下さんにCc:]
>>おくじさんからは話はついていますか?
>>私はRMSには何も話してませんので、
>>もしまだでしたら、RMS宛にメールしてみます。
>いいえ。でも私はGNUjdocの管理者じゃないので、私から話すのも何だか変
>とりあえず私からメール出しときます。

おくじさんからRMS宛にメールをしてもらうことになりましたが、
現在のgnujdocの管理者(山下さん?)からRMS宛に管理者が変わった
旨をメールしていただけると、話が早いのでは、と思います。よろ
しく。

-----Begin-----
address@hidden:
> > Subject: FW: Resend: new account request for iida
> >
> >   IIDA Yoshiaki-san asked address@hidden to make his account, but
> > there is no action yet. So I forward his messsage to address@hidden,
> > though I don't think it is a right place. Doesn't anybody of the
> > account maintainers work for GNU any longer? If my guess is correct, I
> > may volunteer.

I am sorry there has been a delay.

It may be because we don't have IIDA Yoshiaki-san listed as a maintainer
yet.  Have you spoken with RMS about making him the maintainer?  RMS will
need to officially appoint him as the maintainer, so that our records are in
sync and we know to give him an account.

Please email RMS at <address@hidden> getting that done.  Thanks!

--
Bradley M. Kuhn