gnu-emacs-sources

Re: newsticker 1.99

From: Kevin Lin
Subject: Re: newsticker 1.99
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2008 17:28:13 -0800 (PST)

Hi, Andy:

  Thanks for your quick post.
  Unfortunately, it still doesn't work. This is the first time to use
newsticker.
I have removed newsticker 1.10 included in emacs 23.0.60.1, and reinstalled
1.99. I have also copied you configure setting in your post, but result is
the same:
news headers have been successfully retrieved into cache. I can browse them
in
plain view. But in tree view, no any items shown in "Feeds" folder.
  Any advice is appreciated.
-kevin