gnu-emacs-sources

Re: Djvu mode

From: Roland Winkler
Subject: Re: Djvu mode
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 01:26:42 -0500

On Wed, Sep 28 2011, Camm Maguire wrote:
> Greetings!  I've developed a .djvu editing mode for my personal use,

Same here, see below  :-)

> Some features:

...reads familiar.

My code is essentially a front end to djvused from djvulibre.
It emerged out of the goal to add highlighting and comments to djvu
files (via djvused). So it uses the coordinates of the text layer
for that purpose.

> Anyway, its all pretty rough just for my own purposes,

Same with my code  :-)

While I haven't seen your code yet I'd be happy to merge mine with yours.
We can discuss details.

Roland