gnu-emacs-sources

[NonGNU ELPA] Nginx-Mode version 1.1.10

From: ELPA update
Subject: [NonGNU ELPA] Nginx-Mode version 1.1.10
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2024 06:27:51 -0400

Version 1.1.10 of package Nginx-Mode has just been released in NonGNU ELPA.
You can now find it in M-x list-packages RET.

Nginx-Mode describes itself as:

  major mode for editing nginx config files

More at https://elpa.nongnu.org/nongnu/nginx-mode.html

  This is a quick mode for editing Nginx config files, as I didn't find
  anything else around that did quite this much.

  Many thanks to the authors of puppet-mode.el, from where I found a
  useful indentation function that I've modified to suit this situation.

  Put this file into your load-path and the following into your ~/.emacs:
    (require 'nginx-mode)

## Recent NEWS:

[Not provided 🙁]