gnu-emacs-sources

[GNU ELPA] Wpuzzle version 1.1

From: ELPA update
Subject: [GNU ELPA] Wpuzzle version 1.1
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2024 05:06:49 -0400

Version 1.1 of package Wpuzzle has just been released in GNU ELPA.
You can now find it in M-x list-packages RET.

Wpuzzle describes itself as:

  =================================
  find as many word in a given time
  =================================

More at https://elpa.gnu.org/packages/wpuzzle.html

  Find as many word as possible in a 100 seconds.  Words are scored by
  length and the scrablle letter value.

  M-x 100secwp to start the game

  You need to have aspell installed, it will check for valid words.

  THANKS:

  Inspiration from an Android game written by SpiceLabs http://spicelabs.in

  I dedicate this code to my grandmother who taught me to play Scrabble

  BUGS:

  INSTALLATION:

  Use ELPA

  install aspell english dictionary.  On Ubuntu or Debian type the following:

  sudo apt-get install aspell aspell-en

  TODO

## Recent NEWS:

[Not provided 🙁]