[GNU-linux-libre] Fw: Cross-distro meeting about application installer

From: Karl Goetz
Subject: [GNU-linux-libre] Fw: Cross-distro meeting about application installer
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2010 12:05:06 +1030

Hi all,
Incase some members of this list would be interested in attending i
thought I'd forward this on (This message came via the
debian-devel list).
thanks,
kk

----- Forwarded message from Vincent Untz <address@hidden> -----

Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2010 18:49:48 +0100
From: Vincent Untz <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden

Hi all,

We're organizing a cross-distro meeting in January to discuss the
"application installer" topic. It's a hot topic in many distros at the
moment, and we believe it's an area where we can collaborate a lot.

I've contacted various people privately already (from Debian, Fedora,
Mageia, openSUSE and Ubuntu), and there's interest in such a meeting.

All the information about the meeting is at
http://distributions.freedesktop.org/wiki/Meetings/AppInstaller2011

If you'd like to attend the meeting, or if there's any specific topic
that you'd like to see discussed, please edit the wiki page!

(I'll be away from mails for a few days, but I'll reply to questions
when I come back, if you have any :-))

Cheers,

Vincent

--