[GNU-linux-libre] LibreWRT free distro?

From: Karl Berry
Subject: [GNU-linux-libre] LibreWRT free distro?
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2012 16:24:06 -0800

Jason Self, Denver Gingerich, and others have been developing LibreWRT,
a free distro of a rather different sort -- building an image that gets
flashed onto a router or whatever.  I think it may have been mentioned
on this list already.

Jason and I were talking about it recently.  I'll append the info from
him.

It uses linux-libre and otherwise meets the usual criteria, as far as I
can see.  There are a few stalenesses on the web site but I don't see
any stoppers.

Comments, considerations, thoughts?

karl