Re: [GNU-linux-libre] Reviewing ConnochaetOS

From: Henry Jensen
Subject: Re: [GNU-linux-libre] Reviewing ConnochaetOS
Date: Mon, 07 Aug 2017 07:57:12 +0200

Am 7. August 2017 03:40:08 MESZ schrieb Jason Self <address@hidden>:
>Henry Jensen <address@hidden> wrote ..
>> This was an error by me, I did not update the symlink to the source,
>> which is located at
>> https://connochaetos.org/slack-n-free/slack-n-free-14.2/d/. This is
>> fixed now.
>
>Thank you, although even with this change I still cannot account for
>all of the source code for all of the binary packages available.
>coreutils for example and many others.

ConnochaetOS consists of 3 repos: the liberated slackware repo, the liberated
salix repo and the slack-n-free repo. The latter contains only additional
packages, e.g. replacements for undesired  software in the upstream repos with
the sources at https://connochaetos.org/slack-n-free/source/src/. Depending
from which repo a program originates you find the corresponding sources at the
source directory of this repo. Coreutils originates from the liberated
slackware repo, so the sources are at
https://connochaetos.org/slack-n-free/salix/i486/slackware-14.2/source/a/coreutils/

Greetings,

Henry